vineri, noiembrie 14, 2008

oh! sweet little love tasted bitter

It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces...

I still have to do everything I had to do before, without a secret hum inside...

I am everything I am today, because you once loved me...

I just wish you had held me, once, as if I mattered,
as if you cared, as if you never wanted to let me go.

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so
vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means
that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these
defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt
you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person,
wanders into your stupid life…You give them a piece of you. They didn’t
ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at
you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It
gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness,
so simple a phrase like ‘maybe we should be just friends’ turns into a
glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in
the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a real
gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.

I want your touches to scar me so I’ll know where you’ve been.

I hope you come back around someday.
I haven’t seen you in a real long time.
Could you give me some kind of sign?
I looked around me and you were gone.
I feel like there must be something wrong.
Cause it seems like you disappeared.
Cause I’ve been feeling a little scared.
Are you sleeping through the night?
Do you have someone to hold you tight?



Un comentariu:

GraficWorld spunea...

Hi!!good day and good weekend!!